Elegant vacation rental property in Ithaca, NY
“Thank you so much -it was just such a lovely, lovely place to stay.” ~ Donna Hausermann, 2008
- Superb location on a quiet street well situated in the center of all Ithaca NY has to offer.
- Nestled between Cascadilla Creek and historic Thompson Park.
- Stumbling distance to your morning cup of coffee at Ithaca’s own Gimme!
- Easily walkable to the Farmer’s Market, Sciencenter, Ithaca & Cascadilla Falls, Cornell campus, the Ithaca Commons, restaurants, theater, local cinemas, and Cayuga Lake.
- Tastefully and comfortably furnished.
- Cascadilla House offers your choice of two apartments: Treetop, a 3 bedroom apartment upstairs, and Creekside, a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment down.
“We can’t thank you enough…we enjoyed our visit immensely and are so grateful to have been able to spend a few days enjoying summer in Ithaca. Thank you also for inviting us to pick a few veggies from your garden!” ~ Glenda and Levi, 2007